Thursday, February 3, 2011

ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD DOES NOT BUY CLASS MR. TRUMP

THE APPRENTICE! DONALD (TRUMP) SINKS TO A NEW ALL TIME LOW... I admit I watch the Apprentice. I have no excuses. What's that popular expression,'like watching a car wreck, you can't look away'... Now though it is true, I have not seen every episode of every season, but I have watched most of them. It appears that we have sunk to a new all time low. Is America so bereft of smart, educated, go getting, MANNERED people? I may finally have seen my last episode. Do you really think that you would keep, a loud mouthed, disrespectful, insubordinate, without class,egotist and did I mention, disrespectful? So this must be television I guess. I keep hoping that one day, someone will get some integrity and make something that does not glorify rudeness, and selfish, childish behaviour. But then, silly me, I forgot - Donald runs the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment